Site menu:

0 comments ... Thursday, August 9, 2007 ... posted by tball @ 11:55 PM

Well I moved my living room around again, hoping to be able to finally get the look that I want but it really is not working. After moving the sofas for an hour it still looks the same as before, except one corner table gone. It just looks all open and cluttered - I need to find a solution. There was this amazing wall unit I came across on IKEA.com - it is exactly what I want. But trying to find the exact thing in the catalog -well its not there and online they just showed the picture of how you can hide your cd/dvds in these drawers but they didn't give the name of that storage unit URGH!!! This living room is driving me nuts!!! Eventually I am bound to find something I like...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home