Site menu:

0 comments ... Saturday, September 8, 2007 ... posted by tball @ 11:29 PM

I just read my horoscope - its funny how some of the stuff relates to what me and Joanne were talking about today...
This is what my horoscope had to say:


For Saturday, September 8 - If there has ever been a perfect time to stop and take stock of your situation, it is today. A lot has been going on in your life, and you really haven't given yourself enough time to get used to the changes that have been happening -- and it's important that you do as soon as possible. Not everything is as it seems. The faster you can adjust to the realities, the faster you will able to grab a new opportunity that is hovering just outside of your universe right now.


Dim Sum
is really goooood!!! It is sometimes called chinese breakfast. You have these trolleys coming around and you pick and choose what to eat. It something i wouldn't mind having again.
Walking through Chinatown - I saw these little statues that say the saying - see no evil, speak no evil and hear no evil. I found these photos to go with the saying - usually its monkeys - but I thought I would be different.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home