Site menu:

0 comments ... Tuesday, August 28, 2007 ... posted by tball @ 7:30 PM

So basically its sleep, watch tv, sleep, read, take a little walk, sleep some more, watch tv, sleep well thats what its is...
So I finished another book and started another "Deep Freeze"...I don't know if it will be my type of book...I looked through the bag of books I had, all there was was a lot of romance books which is not a style I usually read. I like more mystery, thriller and suspense and I also like "Harry Potter" and the likes. Stuff that will keep you guessing and keep you wanting to read more to know what will happen.
Love these OC reruns on Much Music. I wonder if Season 4 is out on DVD - have to get that to complete my collection. I also need to check if Charmed - Season 8 is out...

Release date: September 11,2007
Its already out!!!!!

Heroes is out today also - that is something I'm planning to eventually get. That show is amazing. Season 2 premiere is September 24th.
There are too many TV shows that I want - House, Gilmore Girls, CSI, Veronica Mars just to name a few.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home