Site menu:

1 comments ... Sunday, August 26, 2007 ... posted by tball @ 7:44 PM

Where to start...sometimes i wonder if I there are any normal guys out there and maybe I'll meet one of them and not have to spend any more time alone. I could write a book about all the losers I have met. I used to think that after having gone through a relationship from hell that I would meet someone nice and that would treat me better but its all these idiots and losers that I meet. You would have thought that eventually one of them would turn out to be decent. It would be nice to have someone...It gets lonely sometimes and when you want to do stuff all your friends are out with their boyfriends, and the best is the ones who forget you exist the moment they have boyfriends, but when all of a sudden they are single well they seem to remember that you exist. You try to explain how you feel but they don't seem to understand. You meet a guy who seems to be really nice and tells you that he will do anything for you and be there no matter what - but it all ends up being just empty promises. All those things that he said - like taking me places for a week-end get away or go places for vacations, doing something special for my birthday.well none of these things happened. All that happened was basically nothing...he just decided that the relationship was over for no reason and just disappeared with no news or explanation. For once I had hope of actually being in a relationship and doing all that couple thing people do...and not having to spend time alone..but it was too good to be true. He just ruined everything and all those things he said makes you wonder if any of them were true or they were just a way to try to seduce you. All those compliments,all those plans, everything, was it all bullshit...probably. All those plans of the future...the special birthday, the holidays the vacation, what was all of that. Just by his last actions I believe it was all bullshit and I was just stupid to fall for all of it. Well I'll never know if it would have been an amazing vacation or a special birthday all I know is that it was just another regular day and another saturday spent alone. The funny thing is my friend ended up getting this amazing chocolate mousse cake for her birthday from him!!! (even though he said it was from me and him - it was basically from him cuz I had nothing to do with it)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know what you mean, I have friends like that too - the ones who forget they know you when they aren't single and those who do not understand the loneliness you can feel sometimes when you are single. They thinks its liberating to be single.

It is funny how your friend got a cake. Hopefully your friend got you a nice cake for your birthday. Hopefully next year you won't be alone for your birthday!

- you know who

August 27, 2007 at 12:19 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home